HAZLETON – A man and woman were arrested after police responded to a domestic disturbance just after 5 p.m. on Garfield Street on Monday, city police said.
Jacqueline Bartenope, 46, was charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count each of resisting arrest, simple assault and harassment, police said.
David Quick, 38, was charged with harassment, police said.
WILKES-BARRE – City police reported the following:
• A woman reported that her car was stolen from the area of 8 Howard St. sometime between 4 a.m. and 11 a.m. Sunday. No description of the vehicle was provided.
• Lisa Majer reported that someone entered an unlocked door on her Ford Taurus while it was parked in front of 79 Davis Place sometime between 7 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday and stole her black purse, which contained cash, an iPad tablet, a Droid Razr cellphone, a nebulizer machine, a medical inhaler and other medications.
• Maurice Perkins reported on Monday that someone made an unauthorized change to his Visa card on Nov. 12.
• A man reported on Monday that he went into the living room of his apartment at 300 Parkview Circle, Sherman Hills, at 11 a.m. Saturday and found that $1,500 in cash had been taken from a chair.
• Someone broke the rear window of a vehicle that was parked overnight between Sunday and Monday in a parking lot at 300 Park Ave.
WILKES-BARRE TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• The manager at Hampton Inn, 876 Schecter Drive, reported at 10:37 p.m. Friday that someone broke into four vending machines in the hotel and stole cash.
• The manager of Turkey Hill Minit Market on Wilkes-Barre Township Boulevard reported at 8:06 a.m. Saturday that an unknown male stole cigarettes from behind the counter.
• Security at Walmart in Wilkes-Barre Township Marketplace reported at 1:02 p.m. Saturday that an unknown female stole 13 DVD movies valued at $385 and fled the store.