PLAINS TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• Police said Joseph Shanahan III, of East Carey Street, was to be cited for disorderly conduct after police responded to the area of Hopkins Street and East Carey Street at 8:21 p.m. Saturday for a report of a man causing a disturbance. A neighbor reported that a man who lived at 165 E. Carey St. was yelling profanities and making threats toward him and his young son, police said.
• Sean Taylor, of Phillipsburg, N.J., was to be cited with public drunkenness after police responded to the Woodlands Inn at 12:30 a.m. Sunday for a report of a man who was lost in the woods. Police said Taylor was intoxicated, took a walk in the woods and became lost. He was found a short time later lying in a bush, police said.
• Lindsey Vollrath, of Dunmore, reported at 2:15 a.m. Sunday that someone smashed a window on her 2004 Toyota Camry while it was parked at the Jazz Cafe on River Street and stole her purse and a Canon Powershot camera from inside.
• John Derr, of East Thomas Street, Wilkes-Barre, was to be cited with public drunkenness after police said they saw him walking on East Carey Street at 2:56 a.m. Monday, police said.
• Gary Strzelczyk Jr., of Center Avenue, Edwardsville, was arrested on evidence of drunken driving after he allegedly exhibited signs of alcohol impairment on South River Street early Monday morning, police said.
Strzelczyk was pulled over after police responded to rear 7 S. River St. at 3:07 a.m. for a reported domestic disturbance between a man and a woman, and it was learned that a man fled in a Ford Fusion. Strelczyk was driving a Ford Fusion when he was stopped, police said.
LEHMAN TWP. – State police at Wyoming said they charged Gregory Vidumsky, 35, of Glen Lyon, with following two women and performing a lewd act on himself on March 19.
Vidumsky was charged with two counts each with stalking and indecent assault and a single count of disorderly conduct. The charges were filed Monday with District Judge James Tupper in Kingston Township and mailed to Vidumsky.
WEST PITTSTON – Police investigating a report of a suspicious vehicle on Sunday morning arrested a man who was under the influence of a narcotic and believed he was in Plains Township, according to charges filed.
Christopher Kmetz, 23, of Hughestown, was charged with criminal trespass, loitering and prowling at night, and public drunkenness. He was released on $10,000 unsecured bail.
Police said the house where Kmetz was found standing on the porch is under renovations due to flood damage.
HANOVER TWP. – Township police are investigating a report that a woman was attacked Monday by an intruder at her house on Oxford Street.
Police said Alicia Kenney arrived home at 6:45 p.m. and was confronted by a burglar inside. She said the intruder assaulted her that knocked her unconscious.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Hanover Township police at 825-1254.