HAZLE TWP. - State police are investigating a hit-and-run crash on Breaker Street on Saturday morning.
A white or silver vehicle, possibly a Ford Edge, state police said, was traveling south on state Route 309, lost control on a curve and struck a fence around 3:40 a.m. before fleeing the scene, state police said. The vehicle will have damage to the front bumper and will be missing the driver's side fog light assembly, state police said.
WILKES-BARRE -- James Smith of Madison Street was treated for a stab wound to the left side of the face on Saturday, police said.
Smith told police he was attacked by a man known to him in the area of Hollenback and Madison streets around 1:10 p.m. The suspect fled before police arrived.
PLAINS TWP. -- Township police reported the following:
• Joseph Baynock III was taken into custody early Thursday morning on an outstanding arrest warrant from Kingston police. Township police said they were called to the Itlo Club on Chamberlain Street around 12:30 a.m. for a report of a suspicious man who entered the club asking for a cell phone charger. Baynock was transported to the Kingston police department.
• Tanisha Foster of Wilkes-Barre was taken into custody at the Relax Inn on state Route 315 at 9:11 a.m. Friday on an outstanding arrest warrant from the Luzerne County Sheriff's Department. Sheriff's deputies assisted and transported her to the Luzerne County Correctional Facility.
• Mikel Zavec of Hanover Township was cited with disorderly conduct after police responded to a report of a domestic disturbance between two women at a residence on Cleveland Street at 3:04 p.m. on Friday. Police said Zavec was intoxicated and throwing objects around the house and refused to leave.
• Jessica Tokach of Plains Township was taken into custody on an outstanding arrest warrant from the county Sheriff's Department on Friday night. Police responded to a report of an intoxicated woman causing a disturbance and attempting to get into a residence on Cook Street at 7:03 p.m. Tokach was also cited for public drunkenness and transported to the county prison, police said.
• Lisa Olexy of Nanticoke was cited with public drunkenness and disorderly conduct after police responded to the area of Hudson Road and Stark Street for a report of a woman walking in the road at 9:13 p.m. on Saturday. She was released to a family member.
HANOVER TWP. – Donald Welsh of Tanya Drive reported Sunday his wallet was stolen from his vehicle. The wallet contained a debit card and identification cards.
HANOVER TWP. – Township police on Tuesday arrested John David Smith, 47, of Noble Lane, Wilkes-Barre, on charges of burglary, criminal trespass, theft, receiving stolen property and criminal mischief, police said.
Smith is accused of entering a house along South Main Street and taking a 42-inch flat-screen television, police said.
Smith was arraigned before District Judge Joseph Halesey and remanded to county prison for lack of $5,000 cash bail.