PLAINS TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• John Jakuboski, of Corlear Street, Wilkes-Barre, was cited with disorderly conduct after, police said, he appeared intoxicated and was allegedly confrontational with security officers and refused to leave Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center at about 2 p.m. on Nov. 27.
• A burglary at Jack Williams Tire Center on state Route 315 was reported to police on Thursday. An unspecified amount of cash was removed from the building. An investigation is ongoing.
• Police responded to the Mohegan Sun Casino Parking lot B at 3:14 a.m. Sunday for a report that several parked vehicles had their driver's-side mirrors damaged.
• William Fumanti, of North Main Street, reported on Saturday that his house was burglarized sometime between 5:30 and 10:30 p.m. The house was entered through a rear door window and three cartons of Marlboro cigarettes stolen.
WILKES-BARRE – City police reported the following:
• Police said William Cupp, of Sambourne Street, was charged with theft and receiving stolen property after he allegedly removed a guitar toy from a Toys for Tots donation box at 464 S. Franklin St. on Monday.
Christy Moore reported a toy guitar was missing from the box. She reviewed surveillance video that allegedly recorded Cupp removing the guitar on Sunday, according to a news release.
Police said the guitar was recovered from Cupp's residence and returned to the donation box.
• James Downs, 20, and Gordon Custer, 21, of Madison Street, reported Sunday a Remington 12-gauge shotgun, a safe containing papers, a Toshiba laptop, an Xbox video game system and controllers, and Jordan sneakers were stolen during a burglary at their residence.
• Danielle Tomkoski of Maxwell Street reported Sunday a silver men's Pacific Mountain bicycle was stolen from her fenced rear yard. A silver, black and red Huffy mountain bicycle was left at the front porch.
• John Harrington of North River Street reported Sunday his jacket with cash in the pockets was stolen while he was patronizing Rodano's Restaurant on Public Square.
• Police said a Yamaha bass guitar, a Sony Playstation 3 game system, an Ipod and a Samsung Smart 47-inch television were stolen during a burglary in the first block of Maxwell Street on Saturday.
WILKES-BARRE TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• An employee at the state Wine & Spirits Store at Wilkes-Barre Township Marketplace reported on Thursday night that a female stole two bottles of wine with a total estimated value of $52.46.
• Security at the Walmart at Wilkes-Barre Township Marketplace reported on Friday afternoon that a male stole $547.99 worth of merchandise.
• Jaffar Abdulkareem reported on Friday afternoon that someone stole his cellphone, valued at about $200, while he was at Sam's Club on state Route 309.
• Security at Bon Ton at the Wyoming Valley Mall reported on Friday afternoon that a male had passed 10 counterfeit $10 bills.
• Mitchell Artsma reported on Friday afternoon that someone stole his iPhone 4, valued at about $600, while he was in Macy's at the Wyoming Valley Mall.
• Maria Korona reported on Saturday afternoon that someone stole her wallet, which contained about $105, while she was in the Walmart at Wilkes-Barre Township Marketplace.
• Martin Walkowiak reported on Saturday afternoon that someone shot out the window of the Gyro King trailer with a pellet gun. The trailer was parked in the parking lot of Blackman Plaza.
FRANKLIN TWP. – State police are seeking information on the theft of $5,800 in items from a residence on Bodle Road in Franklin Township between Friday and Sunday. The items stolen include: a gray Sony Bravia XBR 46-inch flat screen television, an orange Husqvarna power washer model 020524 with the serial number 1019555070, an 18-inch orange Stihl model 360 chainsaw and two Panasonic DVD/Blu-ray players.
Anyone with information is asked to call state police at 570-697-2000.