HANOVER TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• Tires were flattened on seven vehicles parked outside the American Red Cross building on New Commerce Boulevard in Hanover Industrial Estates Thursday night into Friday morning.
• Lee Antonik, of Miner Avenue, Nanticoke, was cited with retail theft after he allegedly concealed merchandise at Dollar General, Sans Souci Parkway, on Thursday.
WILKES-BARRE TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• An unknown female stole a bottle of Advil from Kmart, Blackman Plaza on Wilkes-Barre Township Boulevard on Tuesday.
• Folly Kovevi reported Thursday he lost a MoneyGram money order valued at $785 while he was inside Walmart Supercenter, Wilkes-Barre Township Marketplace.
WILKES-BARRE – City police reported the following:
• A male juvenile was shot with a pellet while walking with a friend in the area of 246 N. Washington St. at 3:43 p.m. Thursday.
• Copper pipes were stolen from the basement of a house on Coal Street during a burglary on Friday.
BUTLER TWP. – A state police trooper was involved in a crash when another vehicle turned into his lane of travel on Interstate 80 on Thursday.
Trooper Francis McDonald, operating an unmarked cruiser, was traveling east on Interstate 80 when Stephanie Burlett, 18, operating a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier, abruptly changed lanes at about 1:30 p.m. McDonald attempted to avoid impact and struck Burlett's vehicle.
DORRANCE TWP. – State police at Hazleton reported a green 1989 Mack dump truck was stolen from Button Oil on Blue Ridge Trail at about 12:18 a.m. Wednesday. The dump truck is 16 feet long with the name Button Oil on the side.
A small passenger vehicle was spotted in the area at the time of the theft.
Anyone with information about the dump truck is asked to call state police at Hazleton at 459-3890.