April 13, 2013
Peter Vanderkaay, 2012 USA Olympic swim team captain, is hosting two swim clinics on Saturday, May 11 at the Dallas Middle School.
The morning session from 8 to11:15 a.m. is geared for swimmers ages 10 years of age and under. Swimmers over age 11 can attend the afternoon session from 1:45 to 5 p.m.
Peter Vanderkaay is a highly-decorated Olympian from the 2004, 2008 and 2012 Olympics.
At the clinics, participants will be able to:
• Watch drills and demonstration on a 100” screen
• Learn and practice drills in the water with Vanderkaay to improve their technique
• Ask questions in Q&A sessions for children and parents
• Take photos with Vanderkaay and get his autograph
• Receive a gift bag with items from Swimming World Magazine, PowerBar, TYR and more.
One registrant and up to two friends will win a free half-hour clinic with Peter Vanderkaay for personalized attention and instruction. The winner of the free clinic will be announced at the end of the session and the clinic will take place immediately following the main event.
For more information on the swim clinics, contact email@example.com or call 786-837-6881.