HANOVER TWP. — Agents with the Luzerne County Drug Task Force arrested a man from Hanover Township on charges he was packaging and delivering cocaine.
Moses Sam, 23, was arrested Monday at his residence on Crystal Street.
Agents said they recovered 40 grams of cocaine with a street value of $4,000, digital scale, plastic bags, $2,550 cash and three guns.
Hanover Township police charged Sam with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Newport Township police charged him with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest.
Sam was arraigned by District Judge Paul Roberts in Kingston and jailed at the Luzerne County Correctional Facility for lack of $70,000 bail.
HAZLETON — Agents with the state Office of Attorney General arrested Dioelmi Lora, 25, of West Eighth Street, Hazleton, on charges she sold heroin several times since December.
Lora was arraigned Tuesday by District Judge James Tupper in Kingston Township on three counts each of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance and criminal use of communications facility. She was jailed at the Luzerne County Correctional Facility for lack of $25,000 bail.
Agents allege Lora sold heroin at various locations in Hazleton and Hazle Township on Dec. 12, Jan. 30 and Monday, according to the criminal complaint.
WILKES-BARRE — City police reported the following:
• Police charged a male juvenile with criminal mischief after allegedly shooting pellets that smashed door windows on Barney Street on Sunday.
• A Mega Touch entertainment system was stolen during a burglary at Stanton Lanes Bowling on Stanton Street on Saturday. Entry was made through a glass door that was smashed.
• Police investigated gunfire in the area of North Pennsylvania Avenue and Beaumont Street at 1:25 a.m. Tuesday. There was no evidence found of a shooting, but broken glass and skid marks were found on the roadway.
• Police said about 160 feet of copper pipe was discovered stolen Tuesday from a boarded up house on South River Street.
WILKES-BARRE — State police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement recently cited Crisnics, 189-191 Barney St., with furnishing or giving alcoholic beverages to a minor.
ROSS TWP. — State police at Shickshinny reported Pennsylvania dealer registration plate J89665J was stolen from a vehicle on Stone Ledge Lane on Saturday or Sunday.
HAZLETON — City police reported the following:
• Police cited Julissa Crespo, 35, and a 17-year-old girl, both from Hazleton, with harassment after investigating a domestic disturbance in the 800 block of North Vine Street on Tuesday.
• Police arrested Reginald McCoy, 43, of Hazleton, while investigating drug activity in the 100 block of East Maple Street on Monday. McCoy was wanted for failure to appear for a court hearing. She was jailed at the county prison.