WILKES-BARRE — City police reported the following:
• Daniel Harthausen of Suffolk, Va., was cited with public drunkenness, underage drinking and disorderly conduct after King’s College security officers said they saw him urinating on the doorway of a building on North Main Street around 7 p.m. Saturday.
• James Snarski of Vulcan Street said his residence was burglarized between midnight and 4 p.m. Saturday. He was in the process of determining what was stolen.
• Police found shell casings and a bullet in the front door of a residence on Old River Road after responding to a call of shots fired on Maffet Street around 2:30 a.m. Sunday. No suspects were found after a search of the area and there were no reported injuries.
• A 23-year-old man said a 32-inch Dynex flat-screen television, two Xbox 360 gaming consoles, a PlayStation and a DirecTV transmitter box were stolen during a burglary at his residence on South Franklin Street between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. Saturday.
• A 39-year-old Forty Fort woman said her 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix was stolen from Bowman Street. The car is gold and has Pennsylvania license plate JHJ8103. The woman said she parked the car near her father’s residence and returned at 9:30 p.m Saturday to find it was gone.
HAZLETON — City police reported the following:
• Dennis Hall, 51, of Hazleton was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Sunday in the area of Sixth Street and Lafayette Court on outstanding warrants from the Luzerne County Sheriff’s Department and committed to the Luzerne County Correctional Facility.
• Amanda Dibonifazio, 32, of Sugarloaf, was restrained by police shortly after 1:35 a.m. Sunday at Hazleton General Hospital during a disturbance.
Police responded to the hospital and witnessed her screaming and yelling at hospital staff.
She was eventually restrained and calmed. Persistent disorderly conduct and other charges will be filed against her, police said.
• Jennifer Vasquez, 28, of Hazleton was cited with harassment after allegedly causing a disturbance in the 400 block of East Diamond Avenue around 3 p.m. Saturday.
• Donan Lombert, 37, of Hazleton, was cited with disorderly conduct and public drunkenness after he was seen urinating in the street near a food truck on East Diamond Avenue around 2:40 a.m. Saturday. When police confronted Lombert he became aggressive with officers and was detained, police said.
• Several items were taken from a 2013 Honda Pilot while it was parked in the 200 block of East Elm Street between 11 a.m. Thursday and 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
• Kurt Mumie, 27, was taken into custody on a charge of possession of a controlled substance shortly after 10 a.m. Saturday in the area of Second and North James streets.
• A flat-screen television was stolen from the residence of Linda Peifer in the 600 block of Alter Street between 7:30 p.m. Friday and 1:30 p.m. Saturday.
DORRANCE TWP. — State police said John Zeneski, 50, of Mountain Top, was arrested for driving under the influence after he fell asleep and crashed his vehicle carrying four children in car seats on state Route 309 around 1:36 p.m Sunday.
Zeneski wore a seat belt and suffered minor injuries, state police said. The children were not injured, state police said.
HAZLE TWP. — State police said a backpack containing a wallet, a man’s bracelet, ring and a pair of earrings was stolen from Irvin Lynch, 31, of the Hazleton Apartments on West 24th Street between 2:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
PITTSTON — The state police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement cited Joseph Ardoline of William Street, Pittston, after he allegedly failed to return the restaurant liquor license and wholesale liquor purchase permit cards to the board after the licensed establishment was not in operation for 15 consecutive days before Aug. 3.
The charge will be brought before an administrative law judge who can impose fines, suspend or revoke the license.