HAZLETON — City police reported the following:
• A blue Schwinn bicycle with a tan seat was stolen from a residence in the 200 block of South Pine Street on Monday.
• Copper pipes were discovered stolen Tuesday from a residence at 118 E. Second St.
• Officer Walter Mazur was taken to a hospital after he crashed a cruiser into a utility pole at Maple Street and Sherman Court on April 13. Mazur was responding to a domestic disturbance at the time of the crash.
• A gasoline generator was found in the area of 15th and Grant streets on Monday.
• Police said they arrested Candice Lindemuth, 27, of Hazleton, after allegedly stabbing her husband in the arm during a domestic dispute in the 600 block of West 20th Street just before 3 a.m. Tuesday. Lindemuth was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, reckless endangerment and harassment. She was jailed at the county prison for lack of $15,000 bail.
WILKES-BARRE — City police reported the following:
• State police Vice and Narcotics Unit said they arrested Darryl Robinson, 22, of Hanover Township, on charges he sold cocaine in the area of Blackman and Loomis streets on Monday.
Robinson was charged with two counts of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance and a single count of possession of a controlled substance. He was jailed at the county prison for lack of $25,000 bail.
WILKES-BARRE TWP. — Township police reported the following:
• The manager at Wine and Spirits, Wilkes-Barre Township Marketplace, reported an unknown man passed a counterfeit $100 bill on Friday.
• Security at Walmart, Wilkes-Barre Township Marketplace, reported an unknown man and woman stole $169 worth of merchandise and drove away in a brown Subaru Legacy on Saturday.
• A 13 and 14-year-old girl were cited with retail theft after they allegedly stole $25 worth of merchandise from FYE, Wyoming Valley Mall, on Saturday.
PLAINS TWP. — Township police reported the following:
• Leonard Tokash Jr., 33, of Pittston, was cited with public drunkenness after he was found intoxicated and sleeping along North River Street at 11:48 p.m. on Sunday.
• William Laird, 47, of Wyoming, was cited with harassment after investigating a domestic disturbance at 47 E. Saylor Ave. on Monday.