KINGSTON — Municipal police reported the following:
• Officer Robert Miller stopped a vehicle on West Market Street on Wednesday for a vehicle code violation. A passenger in the vehicle, David Hall, 20, was wanted by Luzerne County Adult Probation, taken into custody and lodged in the Luzerne County Correctional Facility, police said.
• Officer Robert Miller saw David Wolfe, 24, of Plymouth, attending a hearing at District Justice Paul Roberts Office. Wolfe was wanted person by the Luzerne County Sheriff. He was taken into custody and lodged in the county prison, police said.
• Officer Jason Zoshak stopped a vehicle on Market Street for a moving traffic violation on Wednesday and, assisted by Officer Jason Height, arrested Jeffrey Seiwell, 30, of Nanticoke, after he was found in possession of 242 bags of suspected heroin. Seiwell was charged with possession of a controlled substance with the intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was jailed at the county prison awaiting a preliminary hearing, police said.
• Rian Lowe, 33, of Shickshinny, who was wanted by the Luzerne County Sheriff’s Office, was spotted on Main Street near Center Avenue on Monday by Officer Jason Zoshak. He was taken into custody and jailed at the county prison on an arrest warrant.
• Officer John Sosonoski was contacted Sunday by an off-duty Kingston officer who reported that James Pavlichko, 28, of Stillwater, was seen driving and was being followed. Sosonski stopped Pavlichko’s vehicle on the Cross Valley Expressway and Pavlichko was was taken into custody on a warrant issued to the Kingston Police Department for narcotics violation from a traffic stop by Officer Robert Miller on Jan. 10. Pavlichko was jailed at the county prison awaiting arraignment, police said.
PLAINS TWP. — Township police reported the following:
• Police arrested Robert Hoban, 34, of Dupont, on charges of simple assault, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness after investigating a fight in the parking lot of Sheetz, state Route 315, at about 1:45 a.m. Thursday.
Hoban kicked and shoved officers, police said.
Hoban was jailed at the Luzerne County Correctional Facility for lack of $100,000 bail.
• Police captured James Hughes Jr., 26, of Nanticoke, Thursday on an arrest warrant from state police at Hazleton. Hughes was a passenger in a vehicle stopped by police on state Route 115 at about 1:15 a.m.
State police charged Hughes with child endangerment, reckless endangerment, fleeing or attempting to elude police, reckless driving and related charges in connection to a pursuit on Dec. 5. He was jailed at the Luzerne County Correctional Facility for lack of $30,000 bail.
Hughes was a passenger stopped by police on state Route 315 at about 1:15 a.m.
WILKES-BARRE — City police said Michael Andre, 23, of Queens, N.Y., was cited with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and related charges after investigating a fight outside Outsiders, 650 S. Main St., just before 3 a.m. Friday.
Police said Andre fought with patrons and ignored commands to stop. He attempted to flee and was apprehended, police said.
PLYMOUTH — Desmond Mercer, 26, was arrested Thursday on drug and weapons charges, police said.
The Plymouth Police Department working with the state Attorney General’s Drug Task Force served a search warrant at a residence at 216 ½ Davis St. and seized 87 packets of suspected heroin as well as cocaine and marijuana, $4,300 in cash and a loaded .22-caliber handgun. Mercer was charged with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a prohibited firearm. He was arraigned by District Judge Donald Whittaker of Nanticoke and committed to the Luzerne County Correctional Facility for lack of $250,000 bail.