HAZLETON — City police reported the following:
• A resident in the 500 block of West Maple Street reported on Tuesday afternoon that someone shot a window on the residence with a pellet gun.
WILKES-BARRE TWP. — Township police reported the following:
• Marie Sovan reported Monday four hanging flower baskets valued at $80 were stolen from The Flower Tent, Blackman Street.
• Store security at Kmart, Blackman Plaza, reported a woman stole $173 worth of merchandise and drove away in a black Hyundai Sante Fe on Sunday.
•Stuart Aspey, 47, of Binghamton, N.Y., was arrested Sunday on evidence of drunken driving after a crash at Kidder Street and the Pine Mall entrance.
Aspey was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and one summary count each of reckless driving and careless driving. He was released after posting $750 bail. A preliminary hearing is scheduled on June 4 before District Judge Michael Dotzel.
• Larry Pawlevsch reported Friday someone stole his daughter’s Samsung S4 cellphone that was left behind in the restroom at Skateaway, Blackman Street.
• Store manager at Wine & Spirits, Wilkes-Barre Township Marketplace, reported Friday a man stole a bottle of peach Amsterdam Vodka valued at $13 that he concealed in his pants.
• Store security at Target reported Tuesday two men passed four fraudulent $100 American Express travelers cheques to purchase merchandise.
KLINE TWP. — State police at Frackville arrested a Florida man Tuesday on charges he was operating a stolen construction vehicle in Ashley.
Theodore Graeve III, 43, was charged with theft and receiving stolen property. He was jailed at the Schuylkill County Prison for lack of $25,000 bail.
State police allege Graeve had stolen a 2011 Caterpillar skid loader from a construction site along Interstate 81 near Exit 138 on Friday. Graeve allegedly transported the skid loader to Ashley, where he was found operating the vehicle at a construction site on Tuesday.
Alan A. Myers Inc. owns the skid loader.