BUTLER TWP. — Anyone with information on the following incidents are asked to contact township police at 570-788-4111, or dial 911.
• A home along West Foothills Drive was reportedly burglarized Thursday during the day, police said. An unidentified thief or thieves broke in through a basement door and stole jewelry, police said.
• A West Butler Drive resident told police a Simplicity riding lawn mower and two Poulan chain saws were stolen from his home on May 22.
• A Drums woman, Tammy Marciano, 35, was arrested on May 26 on retail theft charges after police alleged she stole plants and pottery from Conyngham Floral & Garden Center, police said.
• Township police arrested Anibal Rodriguez-Leguizamon, 38, of Drums, on aggravated assault charges out of Lebanon County.
Police found Rodriguez-Leguizamon hiding in the laundry room of his home along Sycamore Drive, police said.
His wife, Sally Rodriguez, 30, faces charges for hindering his arrest, police said.
• A brown-and-white Mongoose brand bicycle was reported stolen May 30 from a home along Four Seasons Drive.
WILKES-BARRE —Police on Saturday filed driving under the influence charges against Daniel Myers, 34, of Nanticoke after responding to a possible hit-and-run crash at 1:16 a.m. near Arch and McLean streets.
Police said Myers told them that he was going to park his vehicle and not flee. Police said Myers showed signs of intoxication and was unsuccessful at performing field sobriety test.
Myers admitted that he had been drinking and was taken to police headquarters where he initially refused to take an alcohol breath test. He complied on the second request and tested two times above the legal limit, police said.
Myers refused a required second test and acted erratically and made incoherent statements, police said. He was released to a sober adult.
WILKES-BARRE —Police said Robert Thomas, 52, of Wilkes-Barre, struck his ex-girlfriend in the face with her cellphone at a residence in the 400 block of South River Street at 9:19 p.m. Saturday. The woman denied being injured, police said. Thomas will be cited with harassment, police said.
HANOVER TWP. — Guy Haughwaut of Shawnee Street told police several lawn ornaments were stolen from a driveway area sometime between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
HANOVER TWP. — Police are investigating reports of a theft and criminal mischief at Jer-Don’s Auto Mart on the Sans Souci Parkway that occurred sometime between Friday night and Saturday morning.
A 2004 Dodge Dakota sustained damage to the driver-side window from an unknown projectile and the catalytic converter was cut from a 2007 Jeep Liberty and stolen.
SALEM TWP. — State police said a newlywed couple’s car was struck by a hit-and-run driver while they were celebrating their marriage Saturday.
The hit-and-run crash occurred between 10:30 p.m. and 11:45 p.m. while Lenora and Craig Mocerino of Lake Ariel were inside Trios Italian restaurant on state Route 590 in Wayne County. Their 2013 Nissan Sentra was parked in the lot when it was hit, possibly by a white pickup truck, state police said.
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact state police Honesdale at 570 253-7126.