PLAINS TWP. — Township police reported the following:
• Police said they observed Corey Hornlein, of Forty Fort, and Brittany George, of Avoca, walking along North River Street at 1:38 a.m. Sunday and that both exhibited signs of alcohol intoxication. Hornlein, no age provided, will be cited with public drunkenness and George, 19, will be cited with public drunkenness and underage consumption of alcohol, police said.
• Police identified the driver who allegedly fled in a hit-and-run crash just before 2 a.m. Sunday in the area of North Main and Merritt streets.
A Nissan Altima owned by Kelsey Gower was struck by a Jeep Wrangler, police said. The driver of the Jeep was later identified as Brittany Neishell, police said. Neishell will be cited with damage to an unattended vehicle, police said.
• Police on Sunday responded at 5:36 a.m. to the Best Western Plus East Mountain Inn & Suites for a report of an unruly guest.
The front desk clerk reported that Shamako Noble of San Jose, Calif., started arguing with him and threw a cellphone at him, police said. Noble was uncooperative with police and was evicted from the hotel, they said. He will be cited with harassment and disorderly conduct, police said.
• Raymond Trottier of Canada, reported on Sunday morning that someone damaged his 2006 Toyota Rav4’s windshield sometime overnight while it was parked at the Red Roof Inn.
• Marcus Dodson, of North River Street, reported Tuesday morning that someone stole his red Arctic Cat 500cc ATV while it was parked at the rear of his residence. The ATV has two black seats and chrome rims.
WILKES-BARRE — City police reported the following:
• Shaun Ricci was charged with violating a protection from abuse order after he allegedly sent text messages to the victim on Sunday, police said.
• Deanna Herbinko and Michael Herbinko were both arrested and charged with simple assault after police responded to a domestic dispute at 239 Wyoming St. at 10:39 p.m. Monday, police said.
• A man reported damage to his 2001 Ford Taurus on Monday morning that occurred while it was parked near 215 Highland Blvd. between Friday and Sunday.
• Thomas Gale, of Hughestown, was arrested after police responded to someone pulling a fire alarm at Building 332, Park View Circle, Sherman Hills apartment complex just after 2 a.m. Monday. Police said they found 10 packets of heroin on Gale. He was to be charged with possession of heroin and public drunkenness, police said.
• A resident in the 800 block of North Washington Street reported that someone entered his home between 7 and 8 p.m. Sunday and stole a Samsung cellphone and wall charger.
• The owner of a business at Midtown Village reported on Sunday that someonestole cash and the digital video recorder surveillance camera system.
• Zachary Ryan Kruczek, 20, was to be cited with violating the city’s skateboarding ordinance after he allegedly rode a skateboard into Riverfront Park after a police officer advised him via loudspeaker not to do so, police said.