WILKES-BARRE — City police reported the following:
• A police officer was struck by a car during a traffic stop around 3 a.m. Sunday on Blackman Street. The unidentified officer was able to walk to an ambulance. The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
• Earl Laswell told police around 5:50 p.m. Saturday that a fence in the 200 block of Stanton Street was damaged.
• A man reported to police on Thursday that someone took a Stihl high-speed saw from the back of his work truck while it was parked on Church Street between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. that day.
• Police are investigating a report of a vehicle break-in at the Intermodal Center parking garage on South Washington Street on Thursday. A man told police the passenger window of his vehicle was smashed sometime between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. and change, bolt cutters and a flashlight had been taken.
• A man at the Anthracite Newstand on Public Square said his wallet was stolen around 3:50 p.m. Thursday. The man left his wallet on the counter after making a purchase and left. The suspect in the theft is a black male with a thin build, wearing white shorts, high-top sneakers, a white baseball cap and a gold chain. He used the cash in the wallet to make purchases in the store.
• A man said change and other items were stolen from his unlocked vehicle while it was parked in the 100 block of Madison Street between Thursday and Friday. The vehicle manual, registration and insurance cards also were taken.
• Two men were taken into custody on public drunkenness charges around 10:40 a.m. Friday on Public Square. Ralph Green, listed as homeless, and Mark Krebs of North Pennsylvania Avenue were intoxicated and drinking alcoholic beverages on the Square, police said.
COURTDALE — Borough police are investigating an alleged metal theft believed to have taken place Thursday at Hurricane Car Wash, 97 Courtdale Ave. Steel grates that cover drains in the car wash reportedly were stolen from the facility in the late morning or early afternoon, police said.
HAZLETON — City police reported the following:
• Someone threw a beer bottle at a vehicle in the 200 block of South Cedar Street, smashing the rear passenger-side window at 12:13 a.m. Sunday.
• Mia Dashiell, 23, and Tahiyyah Anderson, 20, both of Hazleton, were cited with disorderly conduct after a report of a fight in the area of Grant Street and West Diamond Avenue at 2 a.m. Sunday.
• Jose Antonio Diaz, 49, was cited with disorderly conduct after a noise complaint at 3:18 p.m. Sunday on North Cedar Street.
• No one was reported injured and no property was damaged in a shooting in the area of West Diamond Avenue and Lincoln Street at 2:12 a.m. Sunday. Several shell casings were recovered in the area.
• Juan Melendez-Umpierre, 25, of Hazleton was cited with violating the city’s noise ordinance after a disturbance in the 200 block of South Cedar Street at 11:44 p.m. Saturday.
• Freddy Calle, 46, was cited with disorderly conduct after a noise complaint at 9:30 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of East Broad Street.
• A city man faces charges after a traffic stop on Wednesday night.
Allende Parra Gonzalez was cited with driving without a license, an inspection violation, and general lighting requirements after police stopped him in the area of East Diamond Avenue and Fulton Court at about 11:45 p.m., police said.
• A city woman reported checks and $70 in cash were taken from her vehicle between 2:15 and 9:15 p.m. Friday.
• A Drums woman was taken into custody for an outstanding arrest warrant while police investigated a domestic disturbance around 9 p.m. Friday near West Maple and North Laurel streets.
Kianna Blaser was taken to Luzerne County Correctional Facility on criminal trespass charges.
• Fillipe Vicente was cited for criminal mischief around 2 a.m. Saturday for breaking car windows on East Buttonwood Street.
HANOVER TWP. — Township police reported the following:
• Noelle Jopling, 22, of Dexter Street, reported Saturday that her 2001 black Ford Focus was stolen overnight from outside her residence.
• Harassment charges were filed against Dennis Gliddon, 20, of Oxford Street after an altercation at about 5:20 p.m. Saturday in Luzerne Street. He fled the scene before police arrived.
• Joseph Coleman, 19, was taken into custody at approximately 4:30 p.m. Saturday after a domestic dispute on Main Road. Coleman was wanted on charges of failure to appear for a court hearing on a charge of receiving stolen property. He was taken to the Luzerne County Correctional Facility.
WILKES-BARRE — The state police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement said MJD Food Services Inc., doing business as Michael’s Splash Lounge on Scott Street was cited with state liquor code violations. State police said the lounge operated without a valid health permit or license on 16 dates in May. The license expired on April 30, state police said.
The charges will be brought before an administrative law judge who can impose fines and suspend or revoke the license.
HAZLE TWP. - State police said a male exposed himself to a 14-year-old girl around 5 p.m. Sunday in a wooded area near the parking lot along state Route 924 by HawkMtn Labs. The girl was walking up steps near the wood line and heard the male whisper to her, state police said.
The suspect is possibly a white or Hispanic male, overweight with short dark hair. Anyone with information about the reported indecent exposure is asked to contact state police Hazleton at 570 459-3890.