HANOVER TWP. — Township police reported the following:
• Terrance Winstead reported someone broke into an upstairs window Sunday evening at a home he was renovating on Dexter Street. The window and an air conditioner were damaged.
• Police are investigating the theft of a 6-year-old’s silver scooter from the McDonald’s Restaurant vestibule on San Souci Parkway on Sunday evening. An unknown male was seen running away in the area of Carey Avenue.
• Chet Olowiany of Plymouth Street reported someone stole a gas-powered bicycle from his home between Sunday and Monday nights. The bike is blue and silver with a black engine and saddle bags.
• Police are investigating a report that two juveniles smashed a window on the Penn Refrigeration building on Woodbury Street on Monday night. A security guard detained the youths, and charges are pending.
HAZLE TWP. — State police at Hazleton reported that Gary Patrick Gallagher, 37, of no fixed address, was allegedly observed taking a digital camera and an eight-pack of batteries from Walmart in Hazle Township on Tuesday afternoon without paying for them.
He was taken into custody a short time later near state Route 309 and 31st Street, in possession of a used hypodermic needle, police said. He was charged with retail theft, receiving stolen property and possession of drug paraphernalia. Gallagher was arraigned before District Judge James Dixon and remanded to the Luzerne County Correctional Facility.
HAZLETON — City police reported the following:
• Christopher Furlani, 41, of Alter Street, was charged at 6:08 p.m. Tuesday with possession of a controlled substance after an unspecified incident in the area of 5th and Alter streets.
• A juvenile male was issued two criminal mischief citations at 9 p.m. Tuesday for damaging a 2001 Oldsmobile and spray-painting graffiti on property in the 700 block of West 4th Street.
• Carlos Monclus Gonzalez, 34, of Hazleton, was charged with terroristic threats, simple assault and harassment at 9 p.m. Tuesday following a domestic incident in the 600 block of Grant Street.
• Officers are investigating a burglary that occurred in the area of East Diamond Avenue and Fulton Court at 12:23 a.m. Wednesday. Unspecified items were taken from a residence while the resident was not at home.
• June Little, of Hazleton, was cited for criminal mischief after allegedly damaging two apartment doors in the 100 block of West Diamond Avenue at 2:35 a.m. Wednesday.
• Ramon R. Colon, of North Church Street, told police his white 1997 Plymouth Voyager minivan was stolen from the area of 16th and Church streets between 4 p.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. Wednesday.
• A juvenile male was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant Wednesday afternoon and police found a piece of gold and diamond women’s jewelry in his possession.
• Nidesha Kinney and Daniel Johnson, both of Hazleton, face harassment citations following investigation into a domestic dispute at a North Locust Street residence on Wednesday morning.