WILKES-BARRE — City police reported the following:
• A city man faces robbery and terroristic threats charges after he allegedly stole another man’s $350 headphones and then threatened to kill him earlier this month.
Quashon S. Buckner, 19, of New Grove Street, robbed Akelroy Lopez as he was walking along Carey Avenue on the night of Aug. 1, according to police. Buckner was arraigned Tuesday before District Judge Rick Cronauer and jailed in lieu of $15,000 pending a preliminary hearing on Aug. 20.
• Kevin T. Noel, 35, of Wilkes-Barre, allegedly beat another man in the yard of a city home Tuesday night. Walter William Savage was treated for injuries after the incident. Noel was arraigned Wednesday before District Judge Martin Kane and jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail. A preliminary hearing is set for Aug. 29.
• Jonathan Tinsley, whose age and residence were not listed, was charged with theft of services after he allegedly pumped $35.90 worth of gasoline into his vehicle at a North Penn Avenue Turkey Hill on Wednesday afternoon and fled without paying. Police located him later and took him into custody.
PITTSTON TWP. — Township police reported the following:
• Jose Orlando Hernandez-Duarte, 27, of Wilkes-Barre, was arrested at 11:47 p.m. Wednesday after a traffic stop on Route 315 when they say they learned he was driving a vehicle that had been reported stolen in Wilkes-Barre.
He also was driving with a suspended license, police said. Hernandez-Duarte faces charges including receiving stolen property, fraudulent use of license plate, displaying a foreign license during suspension and several other traffic violations.
HAZLETON — City police reported the following:
• Police responded at 1:51 a.m. Tuesday to the area of North Cedar and Green streets, where they say they found two people sleeping in an abandoned building.
They also found several plastic bags of suspected heroin, copper mesh used to smoke crack cocaine and a glass crack pipe, police said. Facing charges are Hazleton residents Moises Pichardo, 26, and Alyssa Kalnas, 20.
• Katherine Cintron-Ortiz, 18, was cited with disorderly conduct following a complaint about unreasonable noise Wednesday evening in the 500 block of Hayes Street.
• Officers are investigating a burglary in the 900 block of Grant Street Thursday morning in which several hand tools were taken, as well as a power drill, copper fittings, an air compressor and a wire bender.
• Police are investigating the theft of a license plate reported Thursday morning. Jacqueline Rodriguez, of Hazleton, said the plate was taken from her 1991 Honda in the 300 block of East Chestnut Street between Monday and Thursday.
• Nairobi Colon Agramonte, of Grant Street, reported her 2013 Infinity was struck while it was parked at the West Broad Street Shopping Plaza at 12:25 p.m. Thursday. Police are investigating the case as a hit-and-run.
NANTICOKE — City police reported the following incidents between Aug. 2 and Tuesday:
• Brian Zegarski, of West Grand Street, reported someone ripped off and broke the rear wiper of his vehicle.
• James Provon, of South Hanover Street, reported someone stole a package containing Callaway golf balls from his porch.
• Joan Raski, of Fairchild Street, reported someone smashed the rear window of her vehicle while it was parked in her driveway.
• Dustin Swantek, of East Green Street, reported someone keyed the passenger doors of his vehicle while it was parked by his home.