PLAINS TWP. — A Wilkes-Barre man found sitting in an overflowing motel bathtub early Saturday was taken to the hospital due to a possible overdose and will face charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and misbranding, township police said.
Police were called at 5:39 a.m. to the Microtel Inn on Route 315 for a report of a male inside his room who had possibly overdosed. Police said officers saw Ethan Beck, no age listed, sitting inside a bathtub with the water overflowing onto the floor. Beck was transported to Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center for treatment.