HANOVER TWP. - Township police reported the following:
• Police said they charged Patricia Dougherty, 37, of Marion Terrace Apartments, with simple assault, harassment and public drunkenness after her boyfriend, whose name was not released, claimed she pushed him down a hill at the apartment complex on Sunday. Dougherty was released with no bail. A preliminary hearing is scheduled on May 14.
• Kimberly Barrett, of Lee Park, reported Saturday her vehicle was keyed and a tire was cut when the car was parked on Luzerne Street.
HAZLETON - City police reported the following:
• Edward Alberto-Hernandez, 21, of New York, reported Sunday his 2010 Honda Accord was struck by another vehicle that drove away in the area of 314 E. Walnut St. Police believe the hit-and-run vehicle is a red Mitsubishi Montero.
• A woman was injured in a two-vehicle crash at Cedar and Diamond Avenue on Sunday.
Angela Barbush, of Drums, driving a 2005 Chevrolet Malibu, was traveling on Cedar Street and strck a 2004 Honda Odyssey, driven by Anny Fior Quezada-Diaz, of Hazleton, at about 8 p.m., police said.
Quezada-Diaz was transported to Hazleton General Hospital.
• Three windows were smashed on a residence in the 500 block of Wilbur Court early Sunday morning. A female juvennile was captured and other people ran away, police said.