HUNTINGTON TWP. — State police at Shickshinny reported a portable toilet was stolen from a job site along Vandermark Road.
According to state police, Bill Morey reported the toilet was stolen sometime between Sunday and Monday. Anyone with information is asked to call Trooper John Blaski at 570-542-4117.
NANTICOKE — Police reported the following incidents between July 10 and 21:
• Joshua Rogozinski, of West Green Street, reported someone entered his home and stole an LG 55-inch LED television and a PlayStation.
• Tracy Mister, of South Prospect Street, reported that someone stole her son’s green and white, 20-inch Avigo React bicycle.
• Raymond Konetski, of West Union Street, reported someone stole the spare rim and tire from the rear rack of his vehicle.
• Mary Konopczyk, of Depot Street, Glen Lyon, was cited with cruelty to animals after officers received a phone call about a dog locked in a vehicle with temperatures exceeding 90 degrees. Officers tried to locate the owner and after about 30 minutes, unlocked the vehicle and took the dog, police said.
• Robert Hughes of East Washington Street reported someone entered his vehicle and stole a Dell desktop computer, a Tom Tom GPS and a black Fossil watch.
• John Antolik, of East Grand Street, reported someone entered his vehicle and stole change from a cup holder.
• Kenneth Smith, of Nanticoke, reported someone tried to break into the Nanticoke Little League concession stand located at the rear of the Greater Nanticoke Area High School.
HAZLETON — City police reported the following incidents:
• Police responded to the 700 block of Alter Street on Sunday afternoon for the report of a theft of a 9mm Ruger semi-automatic pistol from a vehicle. Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
• Police responded to the 800 block of North Wyoming Street just before 7 p.m. Sunday for the report of loud music. Police said Pedo A. Castro, 43, of Hazleton, was cited with violating a city noise ordinance.
• Police said on Sunday they filed a non-traffic citation against Daniel Reynoso-Herrera, 43, of Hazleton, for the violation of a city ordinance following a noise disturbance at his home in the 100 block of South Laurel Street.
• Police said they responded to the area of 545 W. Broad St. for a report of vandalism around 6:30 p.m. Sunday. Police said two male juveniles vandalized a building by using orange spray paint and fled on foot. Anyone with information is asked to call police.
HUNLOCK TWP. — State police at Shickshinny reported two people were injured in a crash near the Garden Drive-In on Friday evening.
Police said Daniel Jackson, 30, of Plymouth, was attempting to turn left into the driveway of the Garden Drive-In when his Chevrolet Cavalier was struck by a Dodge Dakota driven by John Hartman, 49, of Hunlock Creek.
Police said Jackson received moderate injuries, as did a passenger in his vehicle, Alicia Kephart, 28, of Plymouth.
Police said Hartman received minor injuries.
All three were taken to Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center in Plains Township for treatment.