Trucksville home destroyed by fire

January 8th, 2018 7:10 pm

KINGSTON TWP. — A fire destroyed a house on Mount Olivet Road early Monday morning.

Firefighters throughout the Back Mountain responded to 413 Mt. Olivet Rd. at about 1 a.m.

Flames engulfed the entire structure within minutes. One person residing at the house escaped without injury.

About eight hours later, firefighters returned to the house when flames rekindled in the debris.

The cause of the fire is believed to have started in the chimney.

Trucksville fire crews responded to a fire that rekindled Monday morning in Trucksville.
http://www.timesleader.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/web1_TTL010917Fire1.jpgTrucksville fire crews responded to a fire that rekindled Monday morning in Trucksville.


NATIONAL VIDEO
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
POLL