Class of 2012 yet to see the field
September 17. 2013 12:15AM
Penn State's Class of 2012 is still waiting get onto the field for a regular season NFL game.
In fact, the quartet of players from last year's memorable senior class to make NFL rosters have yet to dress for a game.
Minnesota Vikings linebackers Gerald Hodges and Michael Mauti were inactive for Sunday's game against Chicago as was Oakland quarterback Matt McGloin for the Raiders' game against Jacksonville.
Seattle defensive lineman Jordan Hill sat out his second consecutive game with a biceps injury as the Seahawks routed San Francisco Sunday night.
Here is how other former Penn Staters fared in Week 2.
• San Francisco linebacker NaVarro Bowman was in on 11 tackles against the Seahawks, four solo and seven assists. 49er linebacker Nate Stupar was inactive for the game.
• Arizona Cardinals tackle Levi Brown was at his usual starting position as the Cardinals defeated the Detroit Lions, 25-21.
• New York Giants linebacker Dan Connor was placed on injured reserve last week and will miss the rest of the season.
• Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Paul Posluszny was involved in nine tackles — four solo and five assists — in his team's 19-9 loss to the Oakland Raiders. Raider defensive lineman Jack Crawford was inactive for the game, Raider center Stefen Wisniewski was at his usual starting position.
• Chicago Bear place kicker Robbie Gould was perfect against the Minnesota Vikings. He converted his only field goal attempt from 20 yards and was four for four on PATs in the Bears 31-30 victory.
- Kansas City Chief linebacker Tamba Hali had three tackles in his team's 17-16 upset of the Dallas Cowboys. Cowboy linebacker Sean Lee had three solo tackles and an assist for the Cowboys.
- Miami Dolphins defensive lineman Jarred Odrick was in on two tackles (one solo) in his team's 24-20 victory over Indianapolis. Dolphins linebacker Cameron Wake assisted on one tackle.
- Sand Diego offensive lineman Rich Ohrnberger dressed but did not play in his team's 33-30 victory over the Eagles. Fellow Charger lineman Johnnie Troutman was inactive for the game.
- Green Bay Packer Andrew Quarless had one catch for seven yards in the Packers win 38-20 win over Washington. Redskins running back Evan Royster was inactive for the second straight week.
- Baltimore Ravens center A.Q. Shipley saw some playing time in the Ravens victory over Cleveland.
- Cincinnati Bengals lineman Devon Still and Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Derek Moye were in action Monday night.