Last updated: February 16. 2013 2:17PM - 106 Views

Story Tools:

Font Size:

Social Media:

A STORY REGARDING Plymouth Township that ran on Page 6A in Tuesday's edition of The Times Leader needs to be clarified. Both residential and commercial properties are required to obtain a permit for any repair work done due to flooding.

All user comments are subject to our Terms of Service. Users may flag inappropriate comments.
comments powered by Disqus

Featured Businesses


Info Minute

Gas Prices

Wilkes-Barre Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com