HANOVER TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• Elizabeth Pryce, of Mark Drive, reported Wednesday a can of beans was dumped on her vehicle.
• Police said J.L. Turner on Keith Street reported Wednesday approximately 60 feet of copper tubing was stolen from a storage trailer that was forced open.
• Household garbage was discovered dumped along Great Valley Boulevard, owned by the Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce, on Wednesday.
• A woman was recorded on surveillance video stealing an ice cream bar inside EZ Express on the Sans Souci Parkway on Wednesday.
WILKES-BARRE – City police reported the following:
• Joseph Pascavage, of Kingston, was charged with burglary, criminal mischief, criminal trespass and theft after he allegedly kicked in a basement window at 424 S. Franklin St. and stole items on Monday.
• Lamar Johnson, 32, of Parkview Circle, was arraigned Wednesday in Wilkes-Barre Central Court on charges of simple assault and harassment after Jessica Griffiths alleged he assaulted her outside Kasper's Watering Hole tavern on Scott Street on Dec. 30.
Johnson was jailed at the Luzerne County Correctional Facility for lack of $2,500 bail.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled on March 29.