HANOVER TWP. – Township police reported the following incidents:
• Police arrested Royna Bonilla, 24, on charges of criminal trespass, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct following an alleged dispute with her neighbor inside the Hanover Village Apartment Complex at 9:40 p.m. Thursday. Police said Bonilla forced her way into the victim's apartment and attempted to assault the victim. The victim struck Bonilla in the face with a board, forcing her out of the apartment, police said. Police also said Bonilla struggled with police as she was arrested.
• Police said they cited two female juveniles on retail theft charges after they allegedly attempted to steal cosmetics at CVS on Carey Avenue at 5:09 p.m. Thursday. The juveniles were cited and released to their parents, police said.
• Police arrested Archie Heffern, 49, of Shawnee Street, on public drunkenness charges after he was allegedly found sleeping on the front steps of a Fellows Avenue business at 10:05 p.m. Friday. Police said they found Heffern to be intoxicated upon waking. He was cited and released to a family member, police said.
• Police conducted a sobriety checkpoint on the Sans Souci Parkway Friday night and issued citations for multiple offenses, including two for driving under suspension, three expired registrations, four inspection violations and three equipment violation warnings.
• Joseph Kurovsky of Boland Avenue said two men dressed in black entered his apartment at 12:25 a.m. Saturday and stole an Xbox 360, Playstation 3, a wallet and a 1-year-old female pit bull. Kurovsky said he fled the apartment as the actors entered and called police from a friend's house.
WILKES-BARRE - A man walking on South Main Street Saturday afternoon had a gold chain stolen from around his neck, police said.
Tom Hunter told police a man came up from behind him around 1 p.m., ripped away the chain and fled on foot toward the Midtown Village.
The suspect is white, 6'1" tall, wearing a red shirt, gray shorts, dark sneakers and dog tags, police said.
HAZLE TWP. – A flat-screen television was damaged during a burglary at a residence in the Eagle Rock Development, state police said.
The break-in occurred between 5 p.m. Friday and 5 p.m. Saturday at the residence of Marion Victoria Fletcher, 42, and Ronald Jeanette, 48, on Pine Valley Lane, state police said. The victims are in the process of moving and very little personal property remained in the residence. No items were reported missing.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to contact state police Hazleton at 570 459-3890.