HANOVER TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• John Stewart, of South Main Street, reported a 42-inch Phillips flat-screen television was stolen during a burglary at his residence on Sunday.
• Drunken-driving charges were recently filed against Adam Zaykoski, 25, of Brook Street, Wilkes-Barre, after police investigated a crash on Pine Run Road on Sept. 29. A preliminary hearing is scheduled on Dec. 4 before District Judge Joseph Halesey in Hanover Township.
• Police cited Kyle Mangan, 21, of Oxford Street, with public drunkenness after he was allegedly found sleeping on a rear porch to a house on Boland Avenue on Saturday.
• Police cited Michael Brown, 52, with harassment after his roommate, Shawn Smith, stated Brown punched him at their residence on Lee Park Avenue on Saturday.
• Police recently filed drunken driving charges against Daphiene Held, 50, of Catalpa Avenue, Mountain Top, in connection to a crash on state Route 309 on Sept. 19. Held lost control of a Chevrolet Equinox that rolled onto its roof. She allegedly displayed signs of intoxication, police said.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled on Dec. 4 before District Judge Joseph Halesey in Hanover Township.
• Police cited Andrea Dapolito, of Sambourne Street, Wilkes-Barre, with public drunkenness when she was allegedly found intoxicated and sleeping on a house porch on West Germania Street on Sept. 18.
A summary trial is scheduled on Nov. 20 before District Judge Joseph Halesey in Hanover Township.
BUTLER TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• Township police said a 1980 Lansdale Catholic High School class ring, a 1927 and a 1928 silver dollar coin, a 50-cent gold Kennedy coin, bicentennial quarters and wheat pennies from Canada were stolen during a burglary at a house in the 200 block of West Butler Drive from Oct. 3 to Oct. 12.
• Cash and jewelry were stolen during a burglary at a house on Hi-Tor Drive on Oct. 15.
• Two men in a tan Ford Explorer were seen stealing a sewer grate along North Biesels Road on Oct. 16. A sewer grate was also stolen from the 100 block of West Butler Drive by a suspect operating a black pickup truck.
• A homeowner on Freedom Road reported an someone tried to force open a front window on Oct. 15. The homeowner was visiting a neighbor and returned to his house when a burglar alarm activated.
• A 57-year-old woman from Snow Valley Drive reported airline tickets were purchased using her credit card without her knowledge.
• A residence of Dogwood Road reported an unknown person placed screws in the gasoline tank on his vehicle that caused a leak.
• Police are investigating burglaries at two houses on Susanne Lane recently.
A rear door was forced open at one house and the other house was accessed using an elevated deck.
PLAINS TWP. – Township police charged Adam Pavlick, 23, of Plains Township, with two counts of driving under the influence and a single count of careless driving after investigating a crash on Oct. 6.
Police allege Pavlick crashed a Jeep into the Sneaker King on South Main Street.
The charges were recently filed with District Judge Diana Malast. A preliminary hearing is scheduled on Nov. 27.