HANOVER TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• Bruce Thomas of Dallas reported two bronze urns were stolen from separate burial sites in Oak Lawn Cemetery on South Main Street. The urns were stolen Saturday or Sunday.
• David Shipula of Lyndwood Avenue reported his 2011 Ford Escape was struck by another vehicle that drove away Monday night.
HANOVER TWP. – State police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement reported statistics for November: complaints, 81; visits to licensed establishments, 253; age compliance checks, 11; number of licensed establishments that sold alcohol to minor, two; administrative citations, 19; warnings, 19; arrests for sale without license, one; seized 15 liters of liquor and two gallons of beer.
PLAINS TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• Andrew Gawlik of Scranton reported on Dec. 2 that while he was at the Woodlands Inn & Resort on state Route 315, two of his tires were flattened by a person known to him.
• Mary Cingolani of Nanticoke reported on Dec. 7 at approximately 10:30 p.m. that she was involved in an altercation with Jonathan Nicholson of Kingston inside the Woodlands Inn & Resort. Nicholson was cited with disorderly conduct and harassment, police said.
• Brenda Stchur of First Street reported someone stole her 10-foot snowman decoration from her yard sometime overnight between Sunday and Monday.