HANOVER TWP. – A man was transported to Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center for injuries suffered in a crash on the Sans Souci Parkway on Monday.
Police said the driver, whose name was not released, was traveling north at a high rate of speed when he lost control of the vehicle, which rolled into a drainage ditch near Red Fox Lane just after 11 a.m.
Police said the driver was ejected from the vehicle.
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to call Hanover Township police at 825-1254.
WILKES-BARRE TWP. – Police are seeking information on three recent shoplifting incidents at township businesses:
• A woman stole a pair of $200 UGG boots from the Sneaker King about 8 p.m. Jan. 18.
• A woman stole a Swann DIY Security Kit valued at $91.47 from Radio Shack about 4 p.m. Sunday.
• A man stole two Dyson vacuums worth $915 stolen from the Wal-Mart Supercenter about 2 p.m. Monday.
Call 208-4635 with information.
WILKES-BARRE TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• A preliminary hearing is scheduled on Feb. 6 for Christopher Polinski, 39, of Wilkes-Barre, on charges of theft and disorderly conduct. Township police allege Polinski stole a hooded sweatshirt from an individual in the Patio Food Court, Wyoming Valley Mall, and yelled profanities at officers when he was taken into custody on Dec. 27.
• A preliminary hearing is scheduled on Feb. 6 for Jennifer Dixon, 34, of Pittston, on a theft charge. Township police allege Dixon made a fraudulent merchandise return at JCPenney, Wyoming Valley Mall, in the amount of $190 on Dec. 21.