Ex-wife of paroled skull thief seeks PFA

June 9th, 2015 9:06 pm

First Posted: 6/25/2014

WILKES-BARRE — “I live in constant fear of when he will find me.”

That’s what Sara Miller, the ex-wife of slasher and skull thief Jesse Geasey, 34, said in a protection-from-abuse order request filed upon learning that the man who styles himself “Lucifer” and “Bone Daddy” has been paroled from prison.

According to court records: Geasey was charged by city police for slashing several people with a box cutter during a melee on Coal Street on May 6, 2011.

City police also charged Geasey with cutting a lock at a mausoleum in Hollenback Cemetery and smashing a marble faceplate to a crypt. He forced open a rusty coffin and stole the skull of Louise Bana Kidder on July 16, 2010.

Geasey pleaded guilty to aggravated assault for the Coal Street slashing and criminal trespass and abuse of a corpse on April 17, 2012.

Geasey, formerly of Hanover Township, was paroled on June 16, according to documents filed this week in Luzerne County Court.

In her filing, Miller notes that she turned Geasey in to Wilkes-Barre police during their investigation, and now fears retribution.

“He has made it clear that he will find a way to cause me harm,” she wrote. “He has attempted to contact me on Facebook. I’m terrified of him!”

Luzerne County Judge Joseph Sklarosky Jr. on Wednesday granted a temporary PFA order and set a hearing on a permanent order for 9 a.m. July 1.

Geasey originally was released from state prison last June after serving 14 months of a two-year, four months to five-year state prison sentence.

But officials soon were looking for him again after an alleged parole violation, and Geasey was taken back into custody in September after city police said they found him hiding inside a North Fulton Street home.

Geasey carried Kidder’s skull in a backpack for several days, police said in the criminal complaint. While he was fishing with another person, he tossed the skull into the Susquehanna River.

That wasn’t the first time Geasey had stolen bones from Hollenback Cemetery.

Police accused him in May 1998, when he was 18, of forcing open a mausoleum door and stealing bones from several caskets. He was sentenced to probation in 1999, according to court records.