First Posted: 4/16/2013 11:35:00 AM
(AP) Carbon monoxide has apparently killed four people in an eastern Pennsylvania home where police found a car running in the garage.
State police Lt. Vincent D'Angelo says authorities haven't yet determined whether the car was left running accidentally or intentionally. He says the victims were all members of the same family.
Police were called to the home in Milford Township, Bucks County, at 11:20 p.m. Monday, and found it filled with carbon monoxide. The fire department also responded and discovered the victims. Efforts to revive them were unsuccessful.
D'Angelo says police are not looking for a suspect, and that there is no danger to the public.
He declined to release the identities of the victims pending notification of family.Associated Press