WILKES-BARRE — A Wilkes-Barre man accused of engaging in sex acts with underage boys and providing one of them a handgun has pleaded guilty to all charges against him.
Alexander Walski, 61, of Division Street, is now awaiting sentencing on eight felony charges.
Authorities started investigating Walski in May for reportedly providing a .22-caliber handgun to a 16-year-old boy.
Walski told detectives from Kingston and the Luzerne County District Attorney’s Office he gave the boy the gun because the boy said he “needs protection at night,” court papers say.
Investigators say they found nude photos of the 16-year-old and a 15-year-old on the defendant’s smartphone.
The 15-year-old told investigators Walski paid him $20 for each photo, $40 to watch him masturbate and $100 to perform oral sex on him.
He also said Walski would drive him to Wilkes-Barre to buy marijuana for him. The boy said Walski told him he works in security and buries bodies for the Mafia, records show.
Walski was charged with felony counts of child pornography, contacting a minor for sexual purposes, sexual abuse of children, deviate sexual intercourse with a person under 16, criminal use of a communication facility, corruption of minors and providing a firearm to a minor.
Additional charges were previously withdrawn.
Luzerne County Judge Michael T. Vough ordered Walski to have no further contact with his victims and no unsupervised contact with any minors.
He must also register as a sex offender and complete sex offender counseling.
Walski waived his right to be sentenced within 90 days of his plea. Vough set sentencing for March 5.