Clint Frazier, who was acquired in a trade from the Cleveland Indians in July 2016, is in third second season with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders. He’s batting .298 with three doubles, two triples, two home runs and three RBI in 11 games with the RailRiders. Frazier missed the first month of the season after suffering a concussion in his second spring training game.
Here are eight things you might not know about the RailRiders outfielder:
1. I’m a huge a cat lover.
2. I can sleep all day. I can sleep until 3 p.m., easy.
3. I’m from the South, but I’m not country at all. I’ve never owned a pair of cowboy boots in my life. But I am a big country music fan.
4. I went to a Waffle House so many times in the offseason that Uber thought it was my house.
5. I’m from the same town and went to the same school as Florida Georgia Line’s lead singer Tyler Hubbard. His mom lived in my parents’ neighborhood.
6. I like Twitter more than Instagram.
7. I don’t miss the long hair at all.
8. I want to maybe one day run an animal charity. It touches my heart the most. If I was going to do a foundation that would be it.
Reach DJ Eberle at 570-991-6398 or on Twitter @ByDJEberle