Brady Lail, who was drafted by the New York Yankees in 2012, is in his fifth season with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders. The right-hander has appeared in 21 for the RailRiders, accumulating a 4-5 record and 5.15 ERA. After pitching almost exclusively as a starter throughout his entire career, Lail has taken on the role as a reliever this season.
Here’s five things you might not know about the RailRiders right-hander:
1. Fornite, I crush every day for at least four hours.
2. I’m a University of Utah football fan. Love it. Hometown. They’re great.
3. I’m an Atlanta Falcons fan. I was a Mike Vick fan growing up, so I have to stay with the Falcons. We have Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Devonta Freeman. Huge fan. They’re going to win it all this year. We have the receiving corps for days. If our defense sticks out, we’re solid.
4. I golf at least two times a week in the mornings. I love golf. I like to get pissed off in another sport.
5. I sleep a lot. A ton. If I fall asleep at like 10 o’clock, I’ll sleep until noon — no problem.
Reach DJ Eberle at 570-991-6398 or on Twitter @ByDJEberle